Registrations close on 18 August 2019. Registration requests received after that date will be reviewed and, if accepted, will carry a 30% late-registration fee.
Competitors and their staff are responsible for payment of charges for international transfers. This may cost around EUR(€) 65 in addition to the registration fee.
In order to qualify for ADVANCE 1 or ADVANCE 2 rates, payment must be made before the respective closing date.
*For the 2019 season, FIM has incorporated accident insurance, implicit in the international FIM license. As a security measure, the organization must incorporate repatriation coverage for all competitors of the World Championship. This fee is not expressed in the registration values. The organization is looking for the best coverage option for this item which must be paid before administrative verifications. This measure is for not randomly increase the value of the registration amount and to express it transparently to each competitor.
Cash: at the Atacama Rally office in Santiago, Chile.
Bank transfer or deposit: please contact email@example.com for instructions.
CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Please contact the Atacama Rally office for bank transfer instructions, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees include:
- Sporting rights
- Medical assistance on site, air rescue, tangos (field ambulance) and field hospital.
- Plates for the competing vehicle and registered assistance vehicles.
- Right of entry to race and bivouac areas.
- Road book.
- Rally bracelet.
- Bivouac access
- Dinners during competition stages (competitors and registered assistants).
- “STELLA” System provided by the organizers.
- Daily snack point for competitors and snack bag for registered assistants.
- Award ceremony.
- Third party liability insurance.
- Primary medical insurance. (each competitor must have a personal accident insurance)
- Entry to award ceremony and party.
Registration fees do not include:
- Transport of vehicles to and from Chile.
- Passenger transport to and from Chile.
- Airfares to and from Chile.
- Vehicle transport in the event of breakdown.
- Hotel stays (The organizers will provide preferential prices for rally participants, at the base hotel).
- Drinks and extras in Bivouacs and hotels (including the Rally venue hotel).
- Brackets for “Stella” system.
- Anything not mentioned in the section listing items included in the registration fees
Because the Rally is an international fixture, the competition and safety materials are imported. For that reason, the registration fee is given in euros. However, payment may be made in Chilean pesos at the euro exchange rate listed by the Central Bank on the day of payment.